Whether you're hosting family for the first time, planning to cook everything from scratch this year or simply wanting to make your life easier on Thanksgiving Day - this is the book for you.
Instead of scouring the internet for fresh, festive recipes and then crossing your fingers that they turn out, these tested, crowd-pleasing recipes will give you Thanksgiving menu options for many years to come!
If you struggle to figure out which dish to prep and when, you'll love the easy to follow prep guide with daily breakdown, starting several days before Thanksgiving, to make the day-of an absolute breeze.
Also Inside the eBook
Simple, easy-to-follow recipes with fresh ingredients
Photos in every recipe, many with videos
Daily Prep guide with step-by-step directions
Hour-by-hour kitchen & oven queue Thanksgiving Day
Printable check-lists & shopping lists
Starters and appetizers
Easy festive desserts
Image-free printer-friendly version of eBook
Enter your bullet points here..
With millions of Thanksgiving recipes on the internet, half the battle is figuring out which ones to make while wondering if it will turn out good enough to serve on the big day!
With 5 published cookbooks, testing recipes and writing easy-to-follow recipes is now second nature, which is why I know this eBook yields holiday-worthy meals every single time.
With photos in every recipe and many cooking videos, your Thanksgiving meal is sure to be a success!
- Do You Cook Every Recipe In The Ebook?No, you do not have to make every recipe inside the eBook. With 23 recipe options, you can build your Thanksgiving menu and leave out the ones you don't want to make.
- How Many Recipes Inside?There are 23 recipes inside the Giving Thanks eBook.
From holiday breakfast recipes, appetizers, soup, main dishes, sides, and desserts; you have everything you need in one place to build your menu year after year!
- How Do I Get My EbookAfter you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.
The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using PayPal, the email will be sent to the email you used to log into your account to complete the purchase -which isn't always your primary email.
- How Many Servings Per Recipe?The recipes inside the eBook are family-sized recipes, typically yielding 4-6 servings.
- What Type Of Ingredients Are Used?The ingredients inside are easily found at most grocery stores, regardless of where you live. There's no need to search for them in specialty stores and I'm most certain you're purchasing them already to make your family's favorite meals.
Whether you purchase all organic, conventional, or a mix of both, you choose the best ingredients available to you that fit your family's budget.
- Are The Recipes Hard To Make?Whether you're learning to cook or are an experienced chef, the recipes inside the eBook are simple and include easy to follow directions.
Additionally, there are videos inside where you can click, watch, and see how the recipe is made.
- Food Allergies FAQsGluten-Free
For a Gluten-Free version of this ebook, email us a email@example.com
The recipes can be adjusted for a dairy-free diet if you're already purchasing a dairy-free alternative for milk and butter. This is not a dairy-free eBook. However, with the amount of recipes inside, you will find that most are suitable for your dietary needs.
Eggs are used in a couple of recipes in the breakfasts and desserts in the eBook but not in the main meal, sides, appetizers, and soup.
You should not have any issues making one of the side recipes nut-free omitting the nuts. One dessert includes nuts as a base, which can be skipped.
There is no soy used in any of the recipes in this book.
- Is Nutritional Information Included?Currently, there's no nutritional information inside this eBook. Does anyone count calories on Thanksgiving?
Buy the Thanksgiving eBook
We offer no refunds for any digital products purchased.
Hi! I'm Laura, the founder of MOMables.com where I've been creating recipes and meal plans since 2011 and have helped more than 20 million parents take the stress out of mealtimes.
I believe recipes should be delicious, tested many times, and kept simple so busy parents, like you and I can feel good about the foods we eat!
We offer no refunds on any digital product that is delivered immediately after purchase. We welcome your questions and requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your purchase so we can assist you.
ONE TIME PURCHASE
This is a one-time purchase product with immediate delivery. You are only billed once, at the time of purchase.